Monday, June 22, 2009

Testimonies

TESTIMONIES OF HOW THE CHURCH
IMPACTED PEOPLE’S LIVES IN THE COMMUNITY


Here’s what some of them say:

In the past, my life was meaningless, painful and empty. At the age of 17, I am already addicted in many harmful vices. If I didn’t come to know the Lord, only three things would surely happen: I’m already dead, killed somebody or became insane. But through the ministry of Bagong Buhay Christian Church, I was genuinely saved by the Lord Jesus Christ. Now, I’m one of the Elder of this church and at the same time pasturing Adrialuna Christian Church.

- Faustino T. Viernes, Jr.

I was living a hopeless life being a notorious drunkard, addicted to cigarettes and illegal drugs at an early age. I was the problem of my parents and the community but there was no one to save me out of my condition. But through the ministry of Bagong Buhay Christian Church, I came to know the Lord and accepted Him as my personal savior and Lord that resulted to the genuine transformation of my life. Now, I’m the Chairman of the Men’s Fellowship in this Church

- John-John O. Cayog

I was addicted in gambling and drinking hard liquor. My life was meaningless and no direction. But through the ministry of Bagong Buhay Christian Church, I personally experienced the life-transforming relationship with God. Now, I’m one of the elder in this Church.

- Ricardo O. Rivera

No comments: